Montenegro. Part III: The sunniest


Lately I've been running around a lot and couldn't find a right moment to finish my photo story of our Montenegrin vacation. I know, excuses! But here it comes and I am very happy about finishing the whole archive.
Please do not expect cliche beach photos with bathing suits and "duck" lips :) I realized that I am not a fan of this kind of vacation and too scared of spending my free days just by laying on the sun. It becomes too boring after couple of hours. So, having said that, below is the last part with happy sunny moments.



sunny-montenegro-2


The second day we drove to Kotor Bay, super picturesque, then took a boat to the other side (to shorten the long way along the bay) and drove to Catovica Mlini restaurant, which I would have never found by myself. That's the best part about being with locals :) Just look at its territory with walking gooses, mountains around and absolutely yummy fresh food!

sunny-montenegro-3
sunny-montenegro-21

The other morning we drove to Ostrog through the Lake Scadar, well and of course stopped for coffee and breakfast on the way

sunny-montenegro-23
sunny-montenegro-32
sunny-montenegro-5
sunny-montenegro-6
sunny-montenegro-4

After visiting Kotor that I described on the second part, we drove along the bay to Tivat (where we landed by the way). I didn't expect much from it after beautiful Kotor, but I was so wrong. No need to say that the sun makes the difference and I got really burned while enjoying my coffee.

sunny-montenegro-7
sunny-montenegro-8
sunny-montenegro-9
sunny-montenegro-28
sunny-montenegro-10

Below is our Budva, rocky beaches, long walks and sweet memories

sunny-montenegro-16
sunny-montenegro-25
sunny-montenegro-13
sunny-montenegro-17
sunny-montenegro-11
sunny-montenegro-19
sunny-montenegro-15
sunny-montenegro-14
sunny-montenegro-12

I fell in love with mountain landscape again and again, with people around, our stories and silly moments (like when our car died and we were begging people for help), attempts to catch the most amazing sunsets...

sunny-montenegro-26
sunny-montenegro-31
sunny-montenegro-30
sunny-montenegro-22
sunny-montenegro-34
sunny-montenegro-24
sunny-montenegro-27
sunny-montenegro-29
sunny-montenegro-33

I will miss it! Well, I already miss the whole atmosphere. Again, thank you, girls, for your invitation and hospitality.

sunny-montenegro-18
sunny-montenegro-20


Ps. Some of my favourite pictures are not published on the blog. Feel free to check it here: www.larisashorina.com/montenegro



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM