An evening with Italians

Before my trip to Russia in September we had dinner on one of the rooftops with Chiara's parents, who came from Rome to celebrate their 40th (!!) wedding anniversary. Wow! The evening was legen-.. wait  for it..- dary! The only thing I regret the most is that I didn't arrive before the sun started going down so rapidly. I only managed to take few pictures that I am sharing here, but I think this is enough to feel the atmosphere of the evening. Very calm and friendly, and even homie, in spite of the cold wind.

Most of us didn't speak Italian and the parents didn't speak English, but I guess that made us all even more relaxed, as if everybody knew each other for years. Seems like the parental love spread around!


Senata-Italiana-1
Senata-Italiana-3



Senata-Italiana-4
Senata-Italiana-5
Senata-Italiana-6
Senata-Italiana-7
Senata-Italiana-8
Senata-Italiana-9
Senata-Italiana-10
Senata-Italiana-11
Senata-Italiana-12
Senata-Italiana-13


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM