Autumn in Central Park

I can never predict when a new post is coming out, but it's definitely the foggy weather today that made me post the sunny iPhone pictures from yesterday's Central Park.
I do not jog, I really don't like it, but sometimes I am drugging myself out just to feel my bones and ass again hurting from active exercise (I really want to try Zumba thought!!). I got such a strong headache after the park, so stayed on the sofa almost all day. It was super difficult not to do anything on purpose. Believe me!
However some TV show about American First Ladies inspired me to read the memoirs of Jacqueline Kennedy. Do you know any good books where I can find more about her own agendas, thoughts, preferences? Would be helpful!

Well, what can I say? Central park is amazing autumn time, and now I don't know when I like it the most - spring time or now :] What about you?


central-park-2
central-park-3
central-park-4



central-park-5
central-park-6
central-park-7

Below you can also see a small piece of a skating ring that is thrown here every winter. It looks weird now because it's still 60F :/

central-park-8
central-park-9
central-park-10
central-park-11
central-park-12

What about you? How was your weekend? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM