Gorky Park, Moscow

The second park from Moscow trip is dedicated only for the park that has changed so much since I left the city. Gorky Park. This place has become a new attraction for young people, couples, hipsters and Moscow visitors. My Facebook newsfeed was full of geo-located sunny photos from different places and events during this summer. And it was definitely in my list since I haven't seen the park after it was reconstructed and boomed.  And I absolutely adored the park even though it was very cold and grey!

Moscow-26
Moscow-25




Moscow-24
Moscow-27

Stunning and unexpected cabbage and sunflowers around little roads and pedestrians.. :)

Moscow-28
Moscow-30
Moscow-31
Moscow-32
Moscow-29

Already recognized La Boule, which was still open, when many other cafes were already closed down till the next season.

Moscow-45
Moscow-34
Moscow-35
Moscow-36
Moscow-37
Moscow-38

Honestly, I didn't expect it to be that cold in the end of September and didn't bring a lot of warm clothes with me, so having frozen pretty fast, we stopped by Ostrovok to enjoy some caffeine in our coffees and teas.

Moscow-39
Moscow-40
Moscow-41
Moscow-42
Moscow-43
Moscow-44

So happy to see my friend and have warn talks with them! The best part of the trip! :)

Moscow-46
Moscow-47
Moscow-48
Moscow-49
Moscow-50

To sum up these numerous pictures and my poor descriptions, I can only recommend the park to all visitors (and better go there summer time, much more things are happening there). Approved! ;]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM