Top 4: Cozy cafes in West Village



Every time I have friends visiting they are asking me the same question: what do locals do? where do they go? And I am giving them a credit for it, because keeping in mind all the places is next to impossible. That's why I am introducing a new category/tag today - Top-4 Project. I will be picking some places that I like to go again and again, and today will start with cute and cozy West Village cafes and mostly brunch destinations. Here we go!



254 W 11th St, New York, NY

I fell in love with this place immediately. No surprise - they have my favorite french onion soup and it's perfectly made! Besides that there is a great variety of berry tarts and other deserts. The place itself is not big at all, so sometimes you have to wait in line to get a spot for Saturday brunch. My favorite part is to get a table outdoor, sip my coffee and watch people in the streets…

west-village-10
november-06
november-12
west-village-14
november-10


CAFE MINERVA
302 W 4th St, New York, NY

Another trendy spot on the same street with packed Saturday brunches and relaxed environment. Cafe Minerva is a place where I come to enjoy my coffee and pancakes and read fresh newspapers. I like to get a bar table by the window and watch different people going in and out. Here you can meet both old neighbors and suits and artists/photographers. Just take your time and enjoy the coziness of the place.

november-37
west-village-6
west-village-9


259 W 4th St, New York, NY

I'm not sure why all my favorite places are located on the same street, maybe because it's convenient to switch them if one is totally packed. Extra Virgin works for both brunches and dinners, and I like to come here summer time and sit outdoor, sipping my cold mimosa and being a part of the street's happenings.

west-village-3
IMG_1758
IMG_1802


259 W 4th St, New York, NY

Right next door, you can find an Italian place. I wouldn't say much other than it works well for all my needs: meeting a friend, talk, eat, drink and enjoy the village!

west-village-1
west-village-13
west-village-4





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM