Dasha

These flying snowflakes out of the window make me so peaceful, so I found some energy to retouch the pictures that were made all the way back in September when I was visiting my parents' place in Russia. Now I realize more and more how important it is to travel and change landscapes not only for the sake of photography, but also for new horizons, thoughts and experience. It should be on my New Years resolution probably!

As for the photos, Please meet my younger sister, who I miss very much. Being far is difficult and it's not easy to admit that everybody has their own life. I somehow want to be in many different places with many different people at the same time. More to add to resolution: spend more time with friends and family! What is on yours?

Dasha14
Dasha12
Dasha13
Dasha09

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM