Beautiful pregnancy


These pictures make me smile, with all my heart. There is nothing and nobody more beautiful than pregnant women: shining and happy. They look like they know something that we don't know and always have this mysterious smile :)
I would love to take pictures during the whole Dasha's pregnancy. But I was hoping that she is still pregnant when I am in Moscow, even though I'd love to meet baby Lena in person.

That day was drizzling and very gray, which you can not say from the smiling photos. I really enjoyed shooting the beautiful mama-to-be!! And I don't want to stop. Anybody? :)

Dasha-1
Dasha-3


Dasha-4
Dasha-5
Dasha-6
Dasha-9
Dasha-7

All the best for you and your family! Get ready, I am coming back to shoot the princess! ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM