The Long Island trip

When you receive an email from a friend saying "My hubby it's out of the city, let's do something crazy on Saturday", you go for it without second thoughts. And that's how you ended up being in a van with 6 girls driving nowhere...

If I have it all right, our Long Island trip went through the Vanderbilt Museum, Northport and Planting Field Arboretum, and it couldn't be any better. From my past experience, it was always a torture to travel with a big group of people, but this time all went smooth and we had much fun. 

I tried to squeeze all numerous pictures in this post and many of them are still on my hard drive, waiting for I don't know what time. There are also some portraits I like very much that are not on this post, but published on my website.

Girls-5
Girls-6
Girls-1
Girls-2

The most challenging part was not to go too crazy. A mix of Russian, Egyptian, Chinese and Italian (who did I forget?) can drive people nuts, especially when we put the masks on to scare people in traffic (btw never never never take a tunnel back to the city Saturday night!)

Girls-7
Girls-4
Girls-10
Girls-13
Girls-15
Girls-11
Girls-19
Girls-20
Girls-12

Oh it's started...

Girls-23
Girls-21
Girls-24
Girls-28
Girls-30
Girls-31
Girls-34
Girls-36
Girls-38
Girls-39
Girls-41
Girls-40
Girls-42

Happy golden autumn! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM