Dreams and sunsets


"You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself" 
Alan Alda.

I find it exciting to fight with comfort and complacence, but at the same time it is very tiring, and depressing, and annoying. But I hope it totally worth it. 
Recently I have found myself surfing in the Internet (heh what's new) and finding tons of inspiring photographers, places, things to do. Ah it needs hard work to see what I want to say with my pictures at this moment, which direction to go, practice more and be dedicated and devoted to what truly makes me happy. Pull myself out of the comfort zone and be more decisive. 

Why am I saying all these? Ah! Look at his sunset on Christopher Pier, stay inspired by people and nature and follow your path. Not easy, but we can do this!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM