Artists and fleas in Chelsea Market


Every time I drag myself out of the apt I literally say thank you.. to myself, to people around, and to my internal stimulus. This interaction with the world through the camera is unbelievable, and you never know what new day can bring into your perspective.
Thus, I was roaming around Chelsea, since I am recently in love with piers, and bump into the Artists and Fleas opening at Chelsea Market [one of my favorite spots in the city by the way, but I'll cover that later]. I have such warm feelings when see the familiar designers who I remember from other markets, as if I just went around the corner to buy a loaf of bread (if you know what I mean)...:)

Yay to free champagne and beers and local designers with their beautiful hand made stuff! Since I promised one of them to send the pictures, I tend to keep my promises :) The market will be open all summer, the working hours and address are below the pics. Enjoy!

artists-and-fleas-1
artists-and-fleas-3
artists-and-fleas-4
artists-and-fleas-5
artists-and-fleas-6
artists-and-fleas-7
artists-and-fleas-8
artists-and-fleas-9
artists-and-fleas-11
artists-and-fleas-14
artists-and-fleas-16
artists-and-fleas-2
artists-and-fleas-18
artists-and-fleas-21

Location:
Located inside Chelsea Market, accessible via 75 Ninth Avenue (between 15th & 16th Streets) or 88 Tenth Avenue on the corner of West 15th Street, beneath the High Line.
Hours of Operation:
Open Daily from 10AM to 7PM.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM