Quiet Harbor


And here I continue my short summer weekend from different spots in New York. I keep dreaming of going somewhere out of the city, and hope very soon my dreams come true. Keep fingers crossed for me! And you'll get +1 in your karma for that!
If I am not wrong, most of the pictures below are shot at Nelson A. Rockefeller Park in downtown Manhattan. I am not very familiar with Manhattan below Canal st, especially on the east and west sides, so I immediately fell in love with this vibe and now want to live there. In particular in the house across the street from the park with the view on the river, playground, watching the sunset over Hudson, boats and even New Jersey from my balcony. Oh and feeling the breeze of course :P
I believe that our dreams come true [when we work hard towards them]!



one-summer-day-17
one-summer-day-14
one-summer-day-24
one-summer-day-20
one-summer-day-22
one-summer-day-23
don't know the name, but it is amazing
one-summer-day-11
one-summer-day-18
one-summer-day-28

one-summer-day-7
one-summer-day-4
one-summer-day
one-summer-day-10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM