The High Line


I am not gonna give you a poem about my love to flowers and everything that knows its place and time to grow and flourish. I would better show the High Line the way it is, even though every time I go there, I have a feeling that I have never been there before, and find something new to discover :P

No doubt it is a smart solution of using the city space and build something up for people to spend their time outdoors. For today my best advice will be to glance through the pictures, build the idea in your head and then come to NYC, visit the park, ruin the idea you got before and replace it with your own! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM