On the rooftop


I feel like at the very entrance to something exciting and challenging, but still hesitate to make a step towards it. Not the best feeling when you need a push. It's summer's fault - it always brings new ideas, fresh air and a lot of happenings. :D
On a separate note - I am really falling in love with summer, when before it was more about struggling the heat and praying to the weather god to move these 3 months faster. Now I like the opportunity to explore things in the evening when it is still nor dark and there are tons of natural light, and also enjoy the sunset from every spot in the city, even from my apartment. However, today we took it easy and  were chilling with a glass of champaign on the rooftop, so I took advantage to sneak some pictures. Hope you like it :) Stay cool!

Of yes, and I am in Lana-Del-Rey-mood, almost constantly. What is your favorite song of the summer? 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM