Fourth of July fireworks


Spontaneous plans are the best plans ever. We didn't know where we would spend the evening until the very last moment and drove to "a-friend-of-a-friend" house on the Hudson bay in New Jersey. It was the best spot I could have imagined. Not only I couldn't get my eyes of sunset's reflections on Manhattan skyscrapers, but also I couldn't get enough of the out-of-the-city feeling and closeness to the main fireworks boats. So it was nice and beautiful. Too nice, too good to be true.

Ahh all is shot with [already beloved] old Canon 5D and 24-105mm, which gave me a perfect zoom and fantastic manual focus [yes yes I am still amazed after G15]. Can't wait to share other pictures from my walks around the city with this [heavy] baby, but different lens. I think after only two months I am over my small G15 and ready for film and heavy duty. Independence day you said?! ;))

Did you see the smiling face? :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM