Coffee at Eataly


Eataly is a must visit place at any time. I go there at least once a week just for the sake of it. There are so many amazing cheeses, breads, pasta, green market, restaurants etc etc.. But I never really stopped there before to have coffee. Since the place is super busy, you won't get this neighborly feeling and won't even being able to sit down for hours. But I managed to spent there quiet a while, because the whole coffee making process and huge machines took my breath away and I stayed still just watching all the happenings. Ahh feel like having a cup of cappuccino now, and it's almost midnight :)

What are your favorite gourmet spots in New York or your city?


Location: 200 5th avenue, New York


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM