Playful glass



Mondays are just sometimes not easy :) But having a glass of wine and staring at the Empire State Building definitely helps. In my case staring at it at my laptop's screen since I took the pictures much earlier.
But I must say no matter from which spot you look at it, this NYC icon is still amazing, and I sometimes feel like it helps me to remember what I am doing here and think about what to do next. You know, like in the movies about New York - you watch them from abroad, and you dream about coming here with your big goals. Cheers! Stay fab!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM