To say hello


I guess I never said HELLO to the blogging world and reality maybe because I never consider myself one. But it feels like it is time to introduce my little online space that I am so happy to share with all of you, who just got here by recommendations or by pure accident.

I feel happy that I have discovered photography and how it keeps me open-minded and inspired (of course with typical ups and downs) as do other really talented photo bloggers on the web. I'd like to never stop learning and exploring, achieve professional goals and meet more amazing people both online and offline. I hope that my reality will inspire you as well. And if you are reading the blog, I would appreciate if you share your thoughts/ideas of what you like or don't like here. ;)

Bisous!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM