Williamsburg


I definitely underestimated Williamsburg. More space, more light, more village-style and more extravagant people. Love love. I don't know though if I would like to live here (at the end of the day you have to take subway to go to the city and have less freedom to walk around from one neighborhood to another). 

But it's amazing how the area is booming. We were like "where were we five years ago when it made so much sense to invest here from the financial point of view?" I really enjoyed the water nearby and of course taking pictures of almost everything like if I never come back again and need to capture every single detail. Again, we were on the Vespa and I didn't get my big toy, only G15 hanging on my neck and making me feel like a tourist (which I usually feel like I am anyway). Ah can't wait for the next weekend! Happy Wednesday already!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM