All about the rain

Nothing special today and no editing. I don't know why I like rain so much - it either has something to do with melancholia (hah) or it simply gives a chance to breeze fresh air and open another barrel of strength and energy. Or! I just seems that the whole world stays home and people finally have time for themselves.

Anyway I don't even know why I am sharing these pics today, as it was one of those click-click days, if you know what I mean. But it kinda leaves some space for imagination when you see yellow cabs trying to beat each other or that mystical person getting off the cab... Tomorrow is 90F (30C) {uf-uf-uf}  - stay fresh!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM