Heaven's Kitchen



Well, I was hiding this amazing place from you way too long. Now meet the Heaven's Kitchen that I had discovered for myself a couple of months ago and truly fell in love with it. I can't really explain what is so special about it.. light, flowers, coziness, little bit of everything on the shelves... Soups du jours and of course coffee! The 11th free coffee in particular :) I couldn't help myself taking pictures, especially back then when I first got my real camera. So the girl next to me what giving me that look of "hell, another idiot taking pictures of her coffee to put it on Facebook" or something similar I bet.
Another thing in my list is to take cooking classes here, during summer time they teach you how to make gelato, refreshing cocktails or even how to pickle seasonal fruits and vegetables. Wow wow wow!  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM