Coffee shop and twenty-something


It's just happy Wednesday! I was walking to the office in am, actually I was r-u-n-n-i-n-g. But then stopped by this coffee shop to take a picture, and perhaps print it and stick it in front of my face as a reminder of the ideal morning (=freelance dreams). That's how I want my workweek mornings to look like!
For the record, my Canon's memory card was full, as was my iPhone, so I was standing in the middle of the road like an idiot, deleting crap from the phone and was praying to the photo god so these people don't leave or move. Hah, it worked! :]


But the inspirational/thoughful morning wasn't over. Refinery29 published the article "30 under 30" (or "The most powerful 20-something in NYC") and damn it, the time is ticking.... Reading ca-re-ful-ly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM