Union Square Greenmarket: Summer edition


You may say I am all into flowers, coffee shops, sun light and other mimimi crap. But it's summer! It is time for fruits, vegetables, water, sun and beautiful colorful pictures. And greenmarkets! Everybody loves the Union Square Greenmarket for it's wide choice of farmer's products, cozy atmosphere and food sampling :P So do I. Especially on Saturdays - there are more farmers to come, yes more people too, but it feels like a real weekend and reminds me of my childhood somehow.

I borrowed Canon Rebel (old model) from a friend and walked around back and force three or even more times, trying to capture the brightest moments and people. I really liked this camera for simple street shootings, it's easy manual focus and weight (it's super light in comparison to all professional bodies). I am still thinking maybe I should get one for casual walks and travels and sell my G15, however G15 is much better for evenings and nights. We'll see.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM