New York from above

A couple of weeks ago we went to Miami to enjoy some sun and escape from freezing New York weather. This wasn't the main purpose of the trip, but the fact of cold weather in the city made me appreciate Miami more than expected. More photos from Miami to come, now I'd like to share some NYC views from the plane. I was very calculative (aka smart) and chose the best seat ever - A by the window, behind the wing. I've already said it on instagram, but it's always good to repeat myself - now you know how to get the view when flying from LaGuardia down south. :)

New York City
New York City
New York City
New York City

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM