Home alone

Things have been crazy lately when my college friend was visiting. I can't say she was coming to see me, but at the end that's how everything turned around. We spent so much time roaming the street despite sometimes awful weather that New York was treating us with. I will definitely share some of our walks around the city some time later.

Today I'd like to show new work that we did together that was planned as something else, but I am still happy with the result. My retouching is being pretty dramatic and I even think to come back to these photos later when I feel less "on the edge". Don't you think she looks like Keira Knightley?! :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM