Houston wedding: Tanya + Denis



A couple of weeks ago I went to my friends' wedding in Houston, but not only as a brides mate, but also as a photographer. The only photographer. This fact truly influenced my sleep the night prior to the ceremony (kidding but not kidding) and my whole (poor) experience as a photographer. I was trying not to think how much responsibility I had there, photographing THAT day of their lives that they would share with their friends and family, who couldn't come for different reasons. And I am very thankful for this opportunity and their trust!

Congratulations to the newly married lovely couple!!! And only best best wishes for their future road they will explore together from now on! Yayyyay! :))


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM