Happy headshots

Something different from the city scenes, but yet worth to show. Recently I was snapping some head shots of two beautiful girls. Yes, I am saying beautiful again, because I really enjoy photographing ladies more and more and watch how they open up in front of the camera (even for the sake of head shots). There is some mysterious beauty that comes out and appears in a different way from what we see in the mirrors every day. We will definitely experiment more when the weather gets better (and it looks like it will very very soon).

Stay cool, enjoy the spring rays and feel free to reach me if needed :)


Ps. And if you need a real estate agent, I can definitely recommend at least two ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM