Miami: the beach part

No wonder why I chose to edit this part of Miami short trip, which took place back in January. The spring is kicking in here in NYC but I am still dreaming of escaping to some peaceful place next to the water… January in Miami was perfect for me: not too cold, not too hot. You'll definitely need a light jacket or sweater in the evening, and definitely can jump into the ocean during a good warm day. Nothing more I could have dreamed about!

Now I am looking back and remember only inspirational moments, life lessons and the mood of those minutes when you discover again the relationship between yourself and the nature. Too philosophical, isn't it?! And I like it this way :)



Miami
Miami
Miami
Miami
Miami
Miami
Miami
Miami

I have a special story to tell about this guy, random stranger, who just happened to be next to us on the beach, but I'll keep it for another time maybe. Plus I am not sure if it's appropriate to reveal his private story with others anyway. In any case there was something peaceful and magnificent in watching him watching people around, laughing, feeding seagulls and staring at the ocean. Something I will never forget. "When you decide to go one direction, you must never turn back, even for the last glance", he told us… I have nothing else to add here.

Miami
Miami
Miami
Miami
Miami
Miami
Miami


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM