Her morning

I believe one day in the future I will look at these photos and remember with a smile how lucky we were to shoot that day, in between other grey-snowy-windy days in January. Indeed the day was beautiful, I even felt a little bit guilty for stealing it from her short NYC vacation :)
I had my eye on this rooftop since last year and was waiting for the right moment, right model and right mood. I think all this aspects fell into place, and I am really thankful to the girls for their help and enthusiasm.

Untitled
Untitled
her morning
her morning
her morning
her morning
her morning
her morning

Hope you are staying warm with this blizzard out of the window in NYC and -21C out there in Moscow. One more month! And I am counting down to spring to take advantage of good weather and shoot outdoors ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM