Le Cafe Coffee

New York transformed me into a coffee maniac. I was trying to fight it when I just arrived and laughed at A. as he never started his morning before a cup of coffee (how cliche huh?). But then I became like this as well. There is something in its smell that makes me happier and I really drink coffee every morning now. The only exception is when I'm sick or dehydrated (and I promised myself to drink a least a glass of water in the morning before a cup of coffee).

Anyways, now that I have time I explore more coffee places around (and as you may guess drink more than a cup a day). My latest favorite cappuccino escape is Le Cafe Coffee (7 east 14st) - really tiny place but very yummy. You'll be lucky to get a seat by the window. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM