Splash Tuesdays

Despite the fact that summer is back to NYC, it already feels like these happy sunny days are almost over. In a couple of weeks all parties will move indoors, vacations will end and we'll start visiting Pier I in search of red cinnamon candles for Halloween. Yum!

Yesterday I ended up at Splash Tuesdays pool party at Dream Hotel Downtown. It was almost a suicide act, because just a look on purely blue water made me feel anxious. I regretted not wearing a bathing suit and missing opportunity to jump in the water. But small girls talks and the music of my youth (haha) saved the evening. As mush as relaxed and lazy it was, I managed somehow take a couple iPhone pictures, so please excuse the quality. Somewhere below you can even see massage tables and happy bday cakes accompanied with happy champagne bottles. New York is having fun. Even on Tuesdays!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM