Cozy Flatiron


It's Friday today and I've done something that I've been dreaming since my last take off. I still can not believe  it and hope everything will be as fabulous as it can be, and nothing goes wrong {knock-knock-knock}.

Just want to share these cozy Flatiron pictures today as they perfectly reflect me current mood. This building never gets old-fashioned and boring and has some kind of magic energy that attracts me every time I pass by. How many pictures of Flation do I have everywhere?! Hmm try to guess.

Hope you will have a lovely weekend!


photo 2
photo 5


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM