July in Central Park

I was about to create an interesting post about our July and share all the sunny pictures I have, but my mood tricked me and instead I am writing plans and schemes in my Moleskin. One main thing that happened in July was a [looong] decision making  process that finally led me to something. Well, at least in my head. It was tiring, but I feel better now. Yay!
As for the photographs, here are more Central Park walks that calm me down so-so much. It is just you know this feeling when you are ready to explode and then you grab a camera and walk where your eyes take you. So peaceful! Happy Wednesday, everyone!



central-park
central-park-13
central-park
central-park
central-park-25
lemon
central-park
central-park-33
central-park
central-park
central-park-24
central-park-3
central-park-6


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM