Hello, film!

I fell in love with film once and for all! The whole process makes me shake my legs and die from impatience: when you insert your film in a camera, roll it, shoot it, hear these amazing shutter clicks, calculate the light, and then go to a lab and wait for your film to be developed. Wouldn't you die to see your photos as soon as possible?!
I think film makes me feel more professional (*blushing*) and it really.. feels like I am not a digitally spoiled bread at that time. Even though I would never refuse digital. But I am very happy with the effect that film gives me, as it is exactly how I see New York in my head and imagination. Plus the quality and value of each and every shot.
I hope I'll share soon the new-old baby Mamiya and finally will start emptying my refrigerator which is so full of old films that are waiting for their time to come. And it's not that far! ;)



the building
kaktus
madison square park
invitation
entrance
in the village
6th avenue
hanging
brunch
What about you? Any preference film vs digital? :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM