My little things: November

I know I am late with my "little things" but I've been busy running around, and can't be happier that November is over. I tend not to like this month, not on purpose, just for its windy days and longs nights. This month was about warning up, tons of coffee, diaries, work and letters. I am very looking forward to the winter season (the real one with snow, you know!?) and what December has to bring! :)

Я безумно рада, что этот ноябрь закончился и впереди праздничный сезон. Ноябрь всегда жутко унылый - темнеет рано, ветер сдувает и все спешат в свои норки. Самое время тащить все в дом - свечи, мелочи, вино, теплые свитера и книги. В прошлом месяце я впервые написала про всякие штуки из серии "просто приятно, что они есть". В этом месяце, на самом деле, пост получился на скорую руку, но не с менее любимыми вещами. 


1// H&M Mustard sweater is the fave of the month! I was searching for exact this color almost everywhere, and the solution was a simple as this - H&M. Very happy my eye fell on it when I was walking by.

2// Another addition to the sweater collection - Banana Republic Zip-Shoulder Pullover. Cozy little layer to wear on top of shirt or blouse.

3// Candles.. Like many of them around the house. As it gets dark by 4.30-5pm, these guys keep up the mood and atmosphere. My picks are from West Elm and Pottery Barn.

November things

4// Another cute piece from West Elm - Ceramic Animal Ring Dish. Just adorable and looks nice on the nightstand.

5// Handmade earrings from Mexico that my friend got me as a gift. Priceless.

6// Lucky you if you have centralized heating in your place! I have to struggle with dry air, that's why keep body lotions in small bottles to carry around. My faves are L'Occitane's Verbena Body Lotion and Jo Malone's Wild Bluebell.

November things

7// Comfortable pumps to host great parties in your house. These are my old buddies from Nine West that I bought maybe 3-4 years ago. What a wear! :P

8// New bright notebooks to get ready for a new season. I've got this lemon-range Moleskine and just can't wait to start it!

9// "Why people photograph" by Robert Adams is a book that I read slowly and carefully, and always come back to it again. Maybe I will share some quotes with you one day..

Let December be a blast!!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM