Wedding Anniversary: Wendy & Nico


I first met Wendy and Nico maybe a month before their wedding last year. Sadly [as of now] I didn't have a chance to photograph it and wasn't into weddings at all. So when I offered them to make few shots together this year on their anniversary (or around that time), the answer was yes. After that we just ended up in Brooklyn for some awkward reason that I won't disclose here (Nico, you own me for that). That August day was nice, sunny and warm. Pretty much ideal if you think of it now when it's only 50F outside… 

Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico

Again I love NYC for the mix of nationalities that it brings together. For instance, Asian and French, what a combination! Can't wait to see the little buns with asian eyes and french smirk. :)

Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico
Wendy & Nico

Kisses and hugs to the beautiful couple! :*

2 comments:

  1. Really a romantic and amazing photo shoot! The girl looks so glamorous in every of the pic. The location is really good, I wish I can go there and I can book it for my vow renewal location. Congratulations to the beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM