My Little Things: October

If you follow me on Instagram, you may know that I am very truly into little things and details that make our daily routine happier and more enjoyable. I didn't think twice when the idea of sharing mine with you came to my head, and below is the very quick glance on October things. Now that it's almost coming to an end, I only included details that definitely made the month. Please feel free to share yours and/or suggest other reviews you'd like to hear from me. 

Если вы следите за мной в инстаграме, то наверняка знаете, как много внимания я уделяю таким маленьким мелочам, которые делают нашу рутину немного краше - маленькие штучки, маркеты, детали. Ну в общем всякие такие глупости, как свежий розмарин, красивая открытка или крем для рук - все это по-разному заставляет меня трепетать)) Поэтому буду каждый месяц рассказывать вам о своих находках, а вы, если хотите, делитесь своими и кидайте ссылки в комментариях на ваши посты и инстаграмы. И поскольку октябрь почти уже закончился, а я специально пост не готовила, то расскажу в этом месяце обо всем уже любимом (и пока на английском с прямыми ссылками, если вы не возражаете). Поехали!


1// This sweater (or whatever you call it) from Club Monaco was a real find! Made with lambswool and cashmere, it kept me warm through chilly days. Very reliable and must-have item for half warm half cold autumn days. 

2// J.Crew jewelry piece just because J.Crew is best for every day.

My little things: October

3// Jane Iredale mineral foundation is my new make up love! I am trying to avoid mass products when it comes to skin and want to make sure whatever I use is made from natural ingredients. It's very gentle on skin, applies evenly and also has SPF 20. You won't find this foundation in Sephora or any other popular stores, and I won't keep the secret from you - this one you can get from C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries on 6th avenue, which specializes on natural skin-care [and not only] products. 

4// Management Tips from Harvard Business Review happened to end up on my table and remains there as a short and straight to the point tips that one need to glance at from time to time. Goes to the category of books about self-improvement.

5// The rings by Shvay Jewels are with me almost every day and it's a real masterpiece. My friend hand makes them in Moscow and I happened to own a set of three :) Love!

My little things: October

6// Warby Parker Marcel sunglasses just stayed with me all summer long. And while it's still warm and sunny here in October, this pair is always in my purse. 

7// EOS Lemon Drop SPF15 lip balm - just because it's really essential and has SPF. Did you know by the way that EOS stands for Evolution Of Smooth? :)

8// Under 8 there are few fruits and vegetables from my happy place - Union Square Greenmarket. It's a paradise during autumn with apple cider, greens, pumpkins, fresh rosemary, honey, bread etc etc. I think I go there at least twice a week! 

9// October-November Issue of Veter Magazine - I am a huge fan and admirer of what these ladies do in Moscow. Magic!

My little things: October

10// Fresh flowers [sunflowers] for good autumn mood!

My little things: October

Have a great day and don't forget to share your little thing! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM