Sunny brunch at The Smith

I am so happy spring is back and it brings all this beautiful light to us. In between recent rainy days Sunday was surprisingly warm and sunny, and after celebrating my bday on Saturday I met few friends for an after-party brunch in Midtown.

I've never been at The Smith before, but it was enough just to walk in to feel the vibe and fall in love! The food is delicious, cappuccino is yummy and the place is very photogenic (look at the floor!). I am always excited when I have a table by the window on a sunny day. I wish I captured the food that the guys managed to eat before I place my order :P
Below are mixed color and b&w photos from that day.


Bruch at The Smith
Bruch at The Smith
Bruch at The Smith
Bruch at The Smith
Bruch at The Smith
Bruch at The Smith
Bruch at The Smith
Bruch at The Smith
Bruch at The Smith
Bruch at The Smith

The Smith 
956 Second Avenue, NYC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM