Old Zenit 11: few snaps

The more I want to update the blog regularly, the more "obstacles" I have on my way. But no complaints, my mother was visiting for two fabulous weeks, and more on this to come...

Back to the story. When I went to Moscow last October, I purchased old Zenit 11 on the flea market for like $30, not even. I put the film inside maybe around January, didnt finish it and then completely forgot about the camera. And found it again around March. That's why below are the photos from snowy winter and almost blooming spring.
The sad fact though is that the camera chopped the film inside (you take a risk when buying on the flea market) and it wouldnt roll back, but we managed to take it out in total darkness under two blankets without loosing many images. So below are some of them. I adore the old fashioned quality of the photos, even different from modern film cameras. Ohh old things... They fascinate me...

Zenit 11 // NYC
Zenit 11 // NYC
Zenit 11 // NYC
Zenit 11 // NYC
Zenit 11 // NYC

And some photos from the cruel winter we survived through :)

Zenit 11 // NYC
Zenit 11 // NYC
Zenit 11 // NYC
Zenit 11 // NYC


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM