Cappuccino affair at Ost Cafe

Another place worth trying is definitely Ost Cafe. It's super tiny and lacks seating places (almost always) due to its huge popularity. But I am ready to wait for a while to get my cappuccino, sit down at the corner and just observe. There are a lot of characters around and I promise you'll find your daily inspiration. Both coffee and the space itself is great, I wish I snapped more photos from that day to show it here. Thank you for my female partner in crime for sharing that nice cup of coffee!

Ost Cafe // East Village
Ost Cafe // East Village
Ost Cafe // East Village
Ost Cafe // East Village
Ost Cafe // East Village


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM