MY LITTLE THINGS: DECEMBER-JANUARY


I totally missed this post in December and will blame it on the crazy holiday season. Not my fault :)
Today want to share few super necessary but simple things I use to survive through the winter. 


1// The Gentlewoman Autumn and Winter 2014 issue I bought about a month ago and still open it when I have a chance to find photography and writing inspiration. Issued biannually, this British magazine gives an interesting and not-glamour perspective on women's style and thinking these days. 

2// A must have long sleeved turtleneck by Club Monaco is my saver on a cold day due to its wool blend. Plus I just loooove this brand and always ready to shop everything from there. 

My little things

3// A spontaneous accessory buy from H&M to finish the New Year's look. I have much fun wearing it around because of its three-leveled layers. Well, and you can not go wrong with just $25, right? 

My little things

4// My latest Instagram prints by Memorieslab. Honestly, I had instagram prints before and never knew what to do with them. Hang on the wall? But they get "outdated", time flies and I shoot new photos that I like more. But Memorieslab uses such a HIGH quality paper, I want to touch it and feel it in my hands again and again. So will definitely hang them around my desk. 

5// Madewell high-rise jeans. Don't ask why. [They are on sale now, what a luck!]

My little things

6// Candles! Oh my! Never old. Found this at Pottery Barn's City and State collection and kind of visualizing going to London :)

My little things

7// Smashbox's Shadow Trio saved me many times during day and night, and being not very into all these beauty crazy products like any other typical girl, I found myself very happy with these palette. 

8// Another beauty product I like to use during this dry season is Sabon's Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask. It works well for moisturizing and refreshing the skin, especially in our dry aired apartment. 

My little things

9// And yet another notebook for notes, ideas and inspiration, by West Elm

My little things

Have a nice snowy week! :)
Xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM