Montenegro. Part I: Film


It's been a while. No, literally! I missed blogging :)
If you follow me on Instagram, you might have noticed that my last 3-4 weeks were intensive, as I managed to visit Moscow, my parents and Montenegro. Such a happy trip altogether! Have tons of memories and pictures that I am planning to go through one day :)
I was traveling with my digital camera, film camera and an iPhone - this trio helped me to capture almost every moment of the trips, otherwise I would be guilty not to have some memories.

Having said that, below is the Part I from Montenegro adventures, captured on old Nikon and Kodak 400. Will try to remember also what was happening those happy days :)

I don't remember exactly if we dropped our suitcases before or already after the beach: I was two-years hungry for vacation and sea! The first beach and the first sunset:

montenegro-film

Day two was more cloudy and we went to Sveti-Stefan for some swimming. The "island" below belongs to a hotel with a private beach - oh lala! I won't mention how unbelievably lovely it is to lay on the waves with a citadel on one side and mountains on the other...mmmm..


montenegro-film-12
montenegro-film-17
montenegro-film-11
montenegro-film-18
montenegro-film-13

Day three was stormy raining. No jokes! I was thinking what Montenegrins do winter time? Do you know?

montenegro-film-2
montenegro-film-3

Kotor and 40-min non-stop climbing up 1400 stairs! Worth each of them!

montenegro-film-5
montenegro-film-6
montenegro-film-4
montenegro-film-9
montenegro-film-10
montenegro-film-22

Tivat. Lake Scadar and other little cuties.

montenegro-film-14
montenegro-film-15
montenegro-film-19
montenegro-film-21
montenegro-film-25
montenegro-film-23
montenegro-film-30

And of course I photographed food non-stop (mostly on digital) and left my favorites till the end.

montenegro-film-20
Beach on film
montenegro-film-28
montenegro-film-26
The Old Town and an old fisherman
Adriatic sea

Hope you enjoyed it :) More more stories about our adventures to come!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM