Spring in her eyes

When I first met Brooke, I immediately noticed the graciousness in her moves and the expressive beauty, which I assume is coming from the Indian side of her family. It's interesting how many blood-mixed people you can meet in New York and how all of them are beautiful in one way or another! I remember when I just moved here, I was totally amused by Asians and Indians, who are so different from what I used to see back in Europe.

Here come the photos that we did together one sunny day in Central park. Hope they will be a nice addition to your Friday! :)

Spring lady
Spring lady
Spring lady
Spring lady
Spring lady
Spring lady
Spring lady
Spring lady
Spring lady
Spring lady
Spring lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM