Spring in Central Park


I am pouring the second cup of coffee in my brown cup, watching the beautiful day outside and trying to organize all my Central Park pictures (besides others). Come on now, it has been a week and I couldn't find time to do it (D. will kill me for not sending him his pics). What can I say? We are super lucky to have the park around and enjoy the spring in all its colors and smells. We rented a bike for the whole day, cycled around the park over and over again and truly enjoyed the deserved Sunday. Hope you will get the feeling =) 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Portfolio

INSTAGRAM: LARISA_SHORINA







ALL CONTENT @LARISA SHORINA UNLESS NOTED.
MY IMAGES CAN NOT BE REDISPLAYED OR USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LARISASHORINA@GMAIL.COM